Love good music? Well then set your alarm clock early for the morning of Friday, April 8 – at 6 a.m. tickets go on sale for the 2016 AT&T Concert Series at the Alaska State Fair!
You won’t want to miss this year’s line-up, featuring:
- Home Free, Thursday, August 25, 7 p.m.
- X Ambassadors, Friday, August 26, 7 p.m.
- The Band Perry, Saturday, August 27, 7 p.m.
- Old Dominion, Tuesday, August 30, 7 p.m.
- Thousand Foot Krutch, Wednesday, August 31, 7 p.m.
- G-Eazy, Thursday, September 1, 7 p.m.
- Volbeat, Friday, September 2, 7 p.m.
- Randy Houser, Saturday, September 3, 7 p.m.
- Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo, Sunday, September 4, 6 p.m.
- Andy Grammer, Monday, September 5, 3 p.m.
All shows take place rain or shine at the Borealis Theatre. Tickets go on sale Friday, April 8 at 6 a.m. and there are four easy ways to buy:
- Online at alaskastatefair.org and print at home. Convenience fees apply, and Fair admission is additional.
- On the Fair’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/alaskastatefair.
- On a mobile phone. Convenience fees apply, and Fair admission is additional.
- The Borealis Box Office during the Fair. No convenience fees at the Fair box office. Fair admission additional.
Want to find out more about this year’s line-up? Visit our website for ticket prices, bios, photos and performance samples.