Rate: $3800 per Day
Are you planning a special event, company retreat, or employee picnic? Give your guests a memorable experience in an extraordinary setting that is anything but a typical day in the office. The beautiful Eckert Garden is available for private corporate picnics and events each day of the Fair from 12:00 – 6:00 p.m. at a rate of $3,800 per day.
Check out the many benefits below!
Private use of garden including the covered picnic pavilion (30’ x 11’ approximate size) Outdoor garden space for up to 200 people
Purchase Fair Food Meal Chits for $10 ($13 value at select vendors) or choose any catering or food service of your choice
150 Complimentary Admission Tickets
- Additional Adult admission is a discounted price of $10.00 per ticket
- Additional Youth & Senior admission is a discounted price of $5.00 per ticket
General Parking Permits
75 Complimentary General Parking Permits
- Additional General Parking Permits are a discounted price of $4.00 each
- Premium Parking Permits are available for $25 each
- Three rectangle tables (8’x2.5’) for food buffet or other needs
- Two trash cans with liners
- Fair liaison to facilitate contact with carnival, food vendors, and rental companies
The best company picnics happen at the Alaska State Fair!
Enjoy your company picnic at the Alaska State Fair, August 19 through September 5, 2022! We offer a lush garden with a shaded picnic pavilion (30’ x 11’ approximate size) in an outdoor area for up to 200 people in our beautiful Eckert Gardens. Share a fabulous meal with your company, then enjoy a fun-filled day at the Alaska State Fair.
With countless activities, entertainment, venues, and foods to choose from, the Alaska State Fair is a perfect place for any corporate event! If you are looking for the ideal place to host corporate events or company picnics, the Alaska State Fair has many accommodations for a custom, fun company get together!
For more information contact:
Kelly R. Larson
Director of Community and Corporate Partnerships
Direct Line: 907.746.7164 | Email: [email protected]