Thank you for your interest in becoming a performer/entertainer at the 2020 Alaska State Fair! Here are our terms and conditions to review and consider when applying.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The applicant and the Alaska State Fair shall be referred to as “Performer” and “ASF” for in the application below.
- This is an application ONLY. Submission of the application does not guarantee the Performer or their agent a booking at ASF, nor does it constitute any agreement with ASF to provide space, services or compensation.
- Note: This application is geared toward local performers or those already touring Alaska during Fair dates. Travel and lodging arrangements and expenses are the responsibility of the Performer, and will NOT be covered by ASF.
- Deadline for the 2020 application and video is Friday May 15th, 2020. All applications submitted by the deadline will receive a response via email no later than Friday, June 12, 2020. Late applications will be placed on a waiting list in the event of cancellations.
- All acts, regardless of time or stage, must be G-rated and family-friendly in both content and performance. No exceptions.
- The parties agree that the performer (including all affiliated agents or employees of the performer) is acting as an independent contractor in submission of this application, and not as an employee or agent of ASF.
- Any taxes, fees or other obligations becoming due and payable as a result of the performance shall be paid by the Performer.
- ASF is not responsible for loss or damage to property of performer. Performer hereby waives all claims and recourse against ASF, including the right to restitution for loss or damage to persons or property in any way connected to this application.
- Performer shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ASF, its officers, agents, and employees, from any and all claims, suits or actions of every name, kind and description brought forth from any resulting performance based on this application.