Thank you for your interest in becoming a performer/entertainer at the 2023 Alaska State Fair!
Here are our terms and conditions to review and consider when applying.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The applicant and the Alaska State Fair shall be referred to as “Performer” and “ASF” in the application below.
- This is an application ONLY. Submission of the application does not guarantee the Performer or their agent a booking at ASF, nor does it constitute any agreement with ASF to provide space, services or compensation.
- Note: This application is geared toward local performers or those already touring Alaska during Fair dates. Travel and lodging arrangements and expenses are the responsibility of the Performer, and will NOT be covered by ASF.
- Deadline for submitting application is Tuesday May 21, 2024. Late applications will be placed on a waiting list in the event of cancellations. If you have not received a response by May 31st your act has not been selected for a performance slot.
- All acts, regardless of time or stage, must be G-rated, family-friendly, and politically neutral in both content and performance. No exceptions.
- The parties agree that the Performer (including all affiliated agents or employees of the Performer) is acting as an independent contractor in submission of this application, and not as an employee or agent of ASF.
- ASF is not responsible for loss or damage to property of Performer. Performer hereby waives all claims and recourse against ASF, including the right to restitution for loss or damage to persons or property in any way connected to this application.