Bright Up the Night
Presented by AT&T
We’re bringing back our drive through holiday light display, Bright Up the Night, and it’s going to be bigger, brighter and better than ever! Bright up the Night is Alaska’s largest drive through Holiday light display. This one-of-a-kind event brings out families and friends alike for an evening of fun that is enhanced by the beauty of an Alaskan winter.
Located on the Alaska State Fairgrounds in Palmer, Bright up the Night offers visitors a drive through almost a mile of dazzling holiday light displays spanning the entire length of the fairgrounds synced to their favorite holiday music broadcast on our Reindeer Radio station.
Open 29 days
Thursday – Sunday:
November 26 – December 13
December 17 – January 2
4pm – 9pm
|Vehicle Type||Ticket Price||BUY|
|Personal Use (up to 8 people)||$ 25||BUY|
|Van or Limo (9-20 people)||$ 40||BUY|
|Bus (21 -50 people)||$ 75||BUY|
Need to Know:
- ALL ticket reservations MUST be made online.
- Limited number available each hour.
- Each ticket is good for one vehicle, one visit.
- We ask that all guests stay in their vehicles for safety reasons.
- This is a family event, please be respectful of people and property.
Enjoy your visit!
Guest will enter on the North end of the fairgrounds and drive from Purple Gate through Green Gate.