Bright Up the Night
Presented by ConocoPhillips
We’re bringing back our drive through holiday light display, Bright Up the Night, and it’s going to be bigger, brighter and better than ever! Bright up the Night is Alaska’s largest drive through Holiday light display with over 70 professional light displays. This one-of-a-kind event brings out families and friends alike for an evening of fun that is enhanced by the beauty of an Alaskan winter.
Located on the Alaska State Fairgrounds in Palmer, Bright up the Night offers visitors a drive through almost a mile of dazzling holiday light displays spanning the entire length of the fairgrounds synced to their favorite holiday music broadcast on our Reindeer Radio station.
Open 29 days
Open Thursday – Sunday:
November 24 – December 11
Open Every day:
December 15 – December 31
5pm – 9pm
|Vehicle Type||Ticket Price||BUY|
|Personal Use (up to 8 people) *||$ 25||BUY NOW|
|Van or Limo (9-20 people) *||$ 40||BUY NOW|
|Bus (21 -50 people) *||$ 75||BUY NOW|
*Taking advantage of the Fair’s partnership with The Christmas Factory, which offers a 10 percent discount code to anyone who buys tickets to either event.
Need to Know:
- Ticket reservations can be made online and credit/debit cards are accepted at the gate.
- Limited number available each hour (150 cars).
- Each ticket is good for one vehicle, one visit.
- We ask that all guests stay in their vehicles for safety reasons.
- This is a family event, please be respectful of people and property.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Enjoy your visit!
Guest will enter on the North end of the fairgrounds and drive from Purple Gate through Green Gate.