Become a Sponsor
As a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, the Fair relies on generous sponsors to help produce a successful Fair. Nearly 50 sponsors, plus grant funders, other donors and volunteers support everything from Fair events and programs to infrastructure projects. Our goal is to create lasting partnerships that are the most beneficial to your company and to create an opportunity that best accomplishes that goal. As a fair that attracts nearly half of Alaska’s population, there are a multitude of demographics to reach through a variety of opportunities.
Having an idea of what your company’s objectives are will help us to get started. We’d love to hear from you.
Fair By the Numbers
- 316,000+ Printed Marketing Materials
- 1,188,202 Unique Website Visits
- 13,800 Daily Glenn Highway Traffic
- 33,313 Borealis Concert Attendance
- 26M Estimated State Economic Impact
- 300 Acres
- 97% Customer Satisfaction
- 295,000 Average Attendance
- 2,658,489 Overall Website Visits
- 14,524,225+ Social Media Impressions
- $400,000 Marketing Campaign
- 25+ Media Partners
Sponsorship Opportunity Packet
Interested in becoming a Sponsor?
Kelly R. Larson
Director of Community and Corporate Partnerships