RV and Tent Camping
Parking permits can be purchased at the Main Office through August 2 and at the Pass Office beginning August 5.
|Tow Behind Car||$10||$50|
|Tow Behind Trailer||$10||$50|
RV & Tent Regulations
- If you enter the RV Campground after hours, you may purchase your RV, tent, & vehicle permit from RV Parking & Tent Sellers the next morning.
- Campground hosts will routinely monitor the lots several times a day and issue citations to those who do not have proper permits. The lots will be checked several times daily to see if your permit is current. Your daily payment allows you to stay until 9:00 am the following morning. If permit is not visible or current, your vehicle/tent may be towed or removed.
- Please pick up your trash and place in the provided trash containers. Trash left behind hinders other’s enjoyment of the area.
- The parking lot and RV lot are dangerous places for kids to play. Please restrict children’s activities in the lot.
- Outdoor cooking and campfires are not allowed. Any patron burning a fire will be asked to leave the property and no refund will be given.
- NO ALCOHOL OUTSIDE RV or TENT.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. No loud partying or music which is disturbing to your neighbors.
- Pets are not permitted inside the Fairgrounds.
- Please abide by Campground Hosts requests.
RV Lot Guidelines
- Only One(1) vehicle with proper RV Vehicle Parking Permit, allowed in each 16X60 ft space.
- A 16 foot wide bay space is allowed. Allow 4 feet between you and your neighbor. Only extend awnings 4 feet.
- Generators are only allowed between 7am to 11 pm. If there is a medical necessity to operate a generator during quiet time, those RV’s are to be parked in the Accessible area.
- Do not tether your pet(s) outside your vehicle when you are away from your RV. All pets must be on a leash. Unattended pets found tied outside will be removed by the proper authorities. All animal waste must be picked up immediately.
Tent Lot Guidelines
- Tent permit must be visible to avoid being evicted.
- All vehicles in Tent Parking Area must have proper Parking Permit.
- Registrant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to register for a tent site.
- Registered Tent Site holders are responsible for the actions of others at their tent site.
- Each tent site is 10’ X 10’ Only one (1) tent per site.
- Grouping tents together is NOT Permitted.
- Generators and pets are not permitted inside the Tent Camping Area.