RV and Tent Camping
General Fair parking fee is waived for the 2023 & 2024 Fair seasons.
Pass Office Hours:
Before Fair Aug 1-17:
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
During Fair Aug 17 – Sep 4:
Thursday – Monday
8am – 5pm
(closed Tue & Wed)
General RV & Tent Regulations
Noise and music should not be audible outside your space.
Outdoor cooking and campfires are not allowed.
Only service dogs are allowed inside fairgrounds proper.
Violators will be asked to leave property and no refund will be given.
RV Lot Guidelines
- RV permit(s) must be displayed where easily visible.
- Only Two vehicles per space. (RV/trailer plus one vehicle)
- Permits are checked daily.
- Noise and music should not be audible outside your space.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am, generators are not allowed during that time.***
***Exception: those who need to run generators for medical reasons.
See Host for Special Parking Areas.
- Please monitor your children closely for their safety.
- NO ALCOHOL OUTSIDE OF RV.
- Pets are permitted. However, when not in RV, pets must be on leash and may not be left unattended outside, tethered to RV.
RV Daily Permit
Valid only one calendar day
RV Weekly Permit
One Week = Wednesday through Tuesday
RV Season Permit
August 16 through September 5
Tent Lot Guidelines
- Tent permit must be displayed where easily visible.
- Tent registrant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Only one tent per site is allowed.
- All vehicles in Tent Parking Area must have proper permit, easily visible and coincide with Registered Tent Site Holder.
- Registered Tent Site holders are responsible for the actions of others at their tent site.
- Generators and Pets are not permitted Inside Tent Camping Area.
- Tent Parking Permit may only be issued to registered tent site holder and display proper permit where easily visible.
- No vehicles allowed inside tent area.
Tent Daily Permit
Valid only one calendar day. Available for purchase only at the Pass Office.
Tent Season Permit
Valid August 16 through September 5. Available for purchase only at the Pass Office.