You will be making spirits bright by providing a new, holiday tradition for families throughout Alaska with your sponsorship of a holiday light display.
- Presenting sponsor of Bright Up the Night on all marketing materials
- Logo or name on cover of and ad in complimentary event coupon booklet (4,000 pieces) provided to each vehicle that visits the display and digital version on website.
- Logo on banner and footer of Bright Up the Night web page including URL link
- Logo on event landing page and event sponsor thank you webpage, including URL link
- Logo on 200+ posters
- Name mention on Reindeer Radio
- Recognizing name and/or logo in any print, radio and television schedules promoting Bright Up the Night (where appropriate)
- Logo/name recognition in press releases, interviews, and presentations
- 50 personal use carload admission passes for run of show
- Opportunity for sponsor branded discounted admission coupons courtesy of sponsor. (Sponsor will reimburse Fair for redeemed coupons)
- Listed as sponsor on the Facebook Event About section
- Tagged as Facebook Event Co-Hosts
- One specific post to introduce them as Sponsor will be created on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- All Social Media Posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will Tag and Mention the sponsor (if they have a social media account on that specific channel) in the post copy if they have a social media account on that specific channel.Anytime we post a Facebook and Instagram story the sponsor will be mentioned with a Hashtag (created by us) or a Mention.
- Any time ASF creates a Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Ad the sponsor will be mentioned in the copy or tagged
- Inclusion in email blast (13,000 subscribers)
- 3 VIP Sponsor Preview Party invitation includes one car up to 4 guests
- Opportunity to give away sponsor branded holiday promotional items at gate subject to Fair approval
- Extra-large name on welcome and thank you (Board/Sign/Banner) at entrance and exit
- Name or logo featured in rotation 5x on the Glenn Hwy. electronic sign (13,400 cars/day)
- Post-event report
Tunnel of Lights