THE POPUP DRIVE-IN MOVIE at the
ALASKA STATE FAIRGROUNDS
Movie will be shown on a BIG State Of The Art High Definition 23 ft wide & 13 foot tall LED screen.
Please keep following us on our social media channels to be the first know about any future Popup Drive-in Movie at the Fair and updates on ticket availability.
$25 Per Carload
TICKETS: Reservations MUST be made online. Check-in is done by vehicle license plate, make and model. Spaces are limited. A carload equals as many people in your car that is legally allowed by law. Large vehicles and SUVs that wish to open their hatchback will be parked towards the rear of the lot. Light passenger vehicles will be parked FCFS, from the front on back.
HOLD LINE: Don’t have a ticket to the movie? If you’re in the wait line when the movie starts and we have no-shows you’ll be able to get in!
Movie and Gate Times:
- Movie at 7pm
- Gates open at 6pm
- Movie at 10pm
- Gates open at 9pm
WHERE: Alaska State Fairgrounds Orange Lot by the Farm Exhibit Building. Vehicles will enter and exit through the Red Gate. Follow directional signage and parking attendants. Don’t have a ticket to the movie? If you’re in the wait line when the movie starts and we have no-shows you’ll be able to get in!
Rules, Regs and Other Info:
ALL Reservations MUST be made online. Limit of 99 private vehicles per show. Alaska State Fair, Inc. is a private nonprofit corporation (PRIVATE PROPERTY). If the following requests are not adhered to, you will be asked to leave.
- Don’t have a ticket to the movie? If you’re in the wait line when the movie starts and we have no-shows you’ll be able to get in!
- Vehicles must be parked 10 FEET APART within parked area ACCORDING TO SIZE OF VEHICLE.
- Vehicles must observe 10 mph Speed limit
- Vehicles must arrive BEFORE SHOW BEGINS
- Follow parking attendant’s guidance to parking spot
- Unfortunately we can not accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers) for this event
- Tune radio to 90.7 FM station upon parking
- No lawn chairs, camping chairs or private chair seating allowed on pavement/parking lot
- Trucks are allowed to have seating in the bed of the truck
- All moviegoers MUST stay in car during movie except to visit restroom or concessions
- When attending restrooms and concessions, you must maintain the 6ft distancing and it is strongly recommended that you wear a face mask
- CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED AT ALL TIMES BY PARENT/GUARDIAN WHEN VISITING RESTROOM AND CONCESSIONS
- ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION, SMOKING, LITTERING & BRINGING PETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
- This is a family event, please be respectful of people and property