Have you ever wanted your business name on a venue? Are looking for a way to generate awareness of your business?
Well here is your chance. Our venues provide an opportunity for sponsors to be on property during the twelve days of the Fair. By sponsoring a Venue you receive title billing rights in all publications and media. Of course your business would be included in the name of the venue such as the Alyeska Pipeline Colony Stage.
More details are available on any of the venues. Here is list of the Venues on the fairgrounds:
- Farm Exhibits (Hosts the Giant Cabbage Weigh-Off, Giant Vegetable Exhibits, Flower Exhibits, 4-H Auction, Milking Parlor, Bee Exhibit, GCI Petting Zoo, Crops, Flowers, and Livestock)
- Grandstand (home of the Supercross, Demo Derby)
- Colony Stage (daily entertainment and headliner – next to Red Gate)
- Bluebonnet Stage (daily entertainment and headliner – next to Farm Exhibits Building)
- Don Sheldon Events Center (home of our largest free attraction)
- France Equestrian Center (daily events & 2-day Rodeo)
- Raven Hall (Commercial Vendor Hall)
- Wineck Barn
- Event Tent (home of many of the events such as the Healthy Living Activities and Ag Games)
- Corral (home of attractions such as Kenai Racing Pigs)
- Kid Zone (home of the Children’s Garden)
- Borealis Theater (Big Name performance stage)