Event, Attractions, and Venue Sponsorship
Each year we schedule crowd-pleasing shows and events in the Grandstand, the Events Tent, on our stages: Colony, Bluebonnet, and Woodlot; in the Pioneer Plaza, in the Farm Exhibits Building, the Corral, and more. Our Fairgoers plan their day at the fair around these events.
There are many sponsorship opportunities available for you to choose from. Here are just a few options:
- Headliners on the minor Stages around the grounds and in the Plaza (performances 3 times or more daily)
- Events in the Grandstand such as the new Truck Derby and the Rally Cross
- Our largest Attraction in the Don Sheldon Events Center (Our Body: Live Healthy in 2012, King Tut in 2013, Dinosaurs in 2014)
- Stage Acts such as Young Dubliners, Beatles Tribute Bands, Hobo Jim
- Events and Attractions around the grounds such as Beard and Mustache Contest, Rodeo Dance, Alaska’s Got Talent, Karaoke Contest, Chili Cookoff
We will find the event or attraction that fits your mission and goals!