We ask that you not bring the following items on to Fair property:
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
- Animals (except service dogs)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bicycles, scooters, roller blades, roller skates or skateboards
- Solicitation materials (and please refrain from soliciting or you will be removed from the grounds)
- Material distribution
Also, please refrain from smoking; including e-cigarettes, except in designated areas.
Making your summer concert plans?
Beware of scalpers: tickets to 2016 Fair concerts still available
Why pay $1,000 for a $35 concert ticket? You don’t have to! Tickets to the 2016 concerts at the Alaska State Fair are still available!
There are postings on CraigsList and second or third-party ticket sellers offering Alaska State Fair concert tickets at an inflated price. We will never ask you to pay more than the advertised ticket price (plus a nominal service fee for online purchases). Keep in mind, there are no service fees when you call us directly 907-745-4827. We encourage all fairgoers to purchase their tickets directly through the Fair or one of our approved vendor for three reasons:
1) Concert tickets are still available for purchase at the original price.
2) Tickets purchased through non-approved vendors are not guaranteed.
3) Protect your investment!
- Please don’t take a photo or selfie with your tickets and place it on social media. Doing so makes you vulnerable to have your ticket reproduced.
- You can shop our site with confidence knowing that all tickets sold on alaskastatefair.org and etix.com are 100% authentic Guaranteed.
- Before clicking on an online ad for our concerts, copy-and-paste its address on an online search engine and see what results come up to verify it is ours before making a purchase.
- Don’t let scammers make you part with your hard-earned cash.