Become a Member
Do you enjoy the Alaska State Fair and want to get more involved?
Annual & Life Membership Eligibility Criteria:
There’s still time! Become a 2017 member to cast your vote at the annual meeting in 2018.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a legal resident of the State of Alaska.
- Individuals only, no businesses
- Completed application with fee must be received in the Alaska State Fair office by 4:30 pm, December 15, 2017 in order to have voting privileges at the Annual Meeting on February 8, 2018.
$25 Annual Members receive:
If you want to be a 2018 member to receive the benefits below, you need to join AFTER December 15, 2017.
- Early ticketing opportunities for entertainment at the 2018 Fair.
- Voting privileges at the next Annual Membership meeting.
- Invitation for two to the Director’s Reception held during the 2018 Fair, including Fair admission and parking to attend the reception.
$250 Lifetime Members receive:
- A Lifetime Membership Pin and member card.
- Early ticketing opportunities for entertainment at the Fair.
- Voting privileges at all Annual Membership meetings.
- A membership card that entitles member to a 10% discount on selected Official Alaska State Fair souvenirs.
- Invitation for two to the Director’s Reception held during the annual Fair, including Fair admission and parking to attend the reception.
- The Alaska State Fair, Inc. is a private, 501(c) (3), non-profit corporation.